How to select an escort or massage girl?
How to select an escort for a real GFE ?
So you have decided to take the plunge and see an escort (for exemple in Shanghai) for a real GFE. You maybe asking yourself where do i begin? Here are some helpful tips to make this challenging decision a bit easier....
Find a reputable escort directory site that has many escort ads for you to search through. You can tell you are on a good site if the majority of the ads there are posted monthly like Cityvibe.com, Erosguide.com, or Slixa.com. Sites to avoid would be sites like Backpage.com where escorts post ads daily instead of monthly. One reason behind this is that daily ads are very cheap which attracts lower class escorts.
- Find a reputable escort directory site that has many escort ads for you to search through.You can tall you are on good site if the majority of the ads there are posted monthly like when you search google,you will see many sites post ads daily instead of monthly.One reason behind this is that daily ads are very cheap which attracts lower class escorts.
- Ok so now that you have found a nice reputable escort directory you need to decide if you want to search for an independent or an escort agency. Agencies are nice because you can expect a certain level of consistency from the escorts. If you find an agency that you like then the booker can make recommendations to you according to your taste. The downside to agencies is that you will have to pay a bit more because you will pay a large agency fee which is rolled into the price.
- Next yow will need to narrow your search to the type of escort that you want. Some categories include; mature, brunette, blond, busty, VIP,etc.
- Decide on a budget. (keep in mind that you get what you pay for) if you only have $100-$200 to spend, you should consider saving up some more money because you will have a much much better experience if you are willing to spend a bit more. Once you click on a girl that you like, scroll down and look at her price if she is no where within your budget then you might not want to waste your time reading her ad. Do not attempt to negotiate the price with an upscale escort. If her price is not listed then she is usually more pricey. If you found an escort that you really like and she is in your price range, make sure that there will be no added fees or "tips" once you arrive.
- Make sure she is the girl in the photo! Escorts who use fake photos will never tell you that it is not really them. They will assure you "that is 100% me!" but when you arrive, the only thing that is the same is her hair color. Many girls using fake pics will blur out their face but many beautiful escorts using real photos will blur their face as well for privacy reasons. One way you can tell if her photo is real is to look her up on a review site such as www.riya-kapoor.com . Other gents will leave comments about her and let you know if she is the girl in the photo.
- Use a photo searching service like Tineye to see if her pictures are stolen from an adult website or professional photo shoot (such as Playboy). This doesn't necessarily mean her photos are fake, but it's not a good sign if you see her on a professional modeling website not related to adult escort service
- Google her stage name or look her up on a review site and see how long she has been providing. if she has only been doing this for a few weeks or months then you are taking a higher risk. Google her contact phone number and email.
- Once you have decided on an escort make sure that you have some idea of what will happen during your time together. If you discuss her services over the phone, make sure you know the correct code-words for the services you want. Crude and graphic words may cause her to hang-up on you and ignore your calls. You may also be talking to her "manager" on the phone, so keep in mind the female who answers may not be the girl you're meeting.
- Find out what kind of incall location she will provide for you. A motel 6 in a bad neighborhood may not be a great idea. Make sure the parking lot is not visible from the street if you are close to your home or office.
- When you arrive at an incall location, look around. If you see anything suspicious (lots of people walking around, doing maintenance or clean-up, watching you), or get a weird feeling, just walk away. Remember that most hotels do their housekeeping early in the day, and maintenance is rarely done at night. Be safe and smart.
- Take your real wallet out, and hide it in your car. Do this before you arrive at the location - you don't want a nefarious person seeing you do this. Only take your cell phone, cash and keys with you. If you have a spare wallet, use that on When you get inside her incall location, show her you have the agreed upon amount, and place it clearly on a nightstand or table. This money is only for her time. (NOT for any illegal services.) Please do not attempt to exchange sex for money. It is against the law!
- Ask her if she is at least 18, and make sure she has a licence to practice escorting in the state that you are in, if she does not answer yes to both of those questions then you are breaking the law.Once she sees your donation and knows you're serious, she should have no problem undressing for you, which is a legal adult activity (in almost all states, except maybe Kansas - if this worries you, check your state and local laws on private adult dancers).
- Some escorts may ask you to wash your hands, or even take a shower. Taking a shower could mean she might leave with your money while you're not looking, so you can say you just took one (you should anyway, before and after). It's less likely an established escort will run off with your money, so keep that in mind when you're picking a new girl with no reviews or online history. You may be able to take the cash into the bathroom with you, she may or may not get offended at this. Take your wallet, cell phone and keys into the bathroom.
- Have fun and good luck on your search!